INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
An Inside Sales representative’s job entails selling or introducing new corporate products or services to established clients. The customers communicate with an Inside Sales representative to request for orders, quotations, and lead times by fax, telephone, or email. Most inside sales person’s job is to build quotations on standard products, write orders and communicate pertinent information on them to customers. An Inside Sales representative handles the project execution actions and overall coordination with Outside Sales department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Cooperating with Accounts manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Supporting the reseller communication channel throughout the sales interval.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Providing effective product demos for end-user customers as well as for the resellers.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Creating and delivering qualified chances to Accounts Managers where allowed.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Click here to apply